Monday, June 27, 2011

Nibble Nibble

What a Monday!  I had no idea when I shook myself awake this morning what God had in store for me!  I was just proud of myself for getting on the elliptical instead of sleeping in.

I got a nibble on my article submission!!  I submitted to a webzine that unfortunately rejected me but forwarded my article on to another webzine that may be a better fit!  Not sure if anything will come of it, but the editor thought it was good enough to forward on!  I can't say what the webzine is, you'll just have to guess.  Let's just say being associated with this organization would be a huge honor!

To top it all off, I've got court today to finalize an adoption for a sweet little boy.  I get to witness a child receiving a permanent family!  I never thought a Monday could be so sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment